Product Key Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack






I just installed windows 8.1 pro as an upgrade from an iso torrent. i was able to activate my original windows 8 key successfully. however, i tried to activate my media center pack key that i purchased for windows 8 and it errors out the first try.. I have a windows 8 media center pack product key from the free promotion a year ago. i have activated it already, but since have uninstalled windows 8. i have activated it already, but since have uninstalled windows 8.. I installed media center on them and when you go into settings and look for the key it displays the media center key as the windows 8 key. i discovered that if i ran belarc advisor, under where it lists ie 10 or ie 11, it gives a product key..





Windows 10 sẽ thay đổi nền tảng hệ điều hành Microsoft ...


Windows 10 sẽ thay